Get the Look: A Night Time Smokey Eye
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer and a black cream shadow base on top.
2. Pat on a black eyeshadow onto the eyelid using your index finger and blend out the crease with a taupe or grey eyeshadow using a medium size eye shadow brush.
3. Depending on your complexion apply a cream or shimmer highlight to the brow bone in a bisque (for light to medium skin tones) and banana (for medium to dark skin tones).
4. Apply a platinum or gold shimmer to the inner corner of eyes.
5. Apply a black pencil to the waterline and lower lashline and set it with a black eyeshadow.
6. Apply a glitter base on the lid with your finger and do the same with the glitter. Mascara & false eyelashes!