Q. Do the Original Eye Makeup Stencils fit any eye shape?
- Absolutely. Beth designed the stencils with a specific material to be flexible enough to work with anyone's eye shape or size.
Q. Are the Stencils Reusable?
- The Original Stencils are reusable and can be cleaned with a soft cloth or baby wipe.
Q. Are the Eye Candy Eyeliner Stencils reusable?
- Yes. You can get up to three uses with each Eye Candy stencil sheet. You can also spray the back of your stencil with a makeup setting spray before applying to the eyelid if the adhesive decreases after using.
Q. Where Are Your Stencils Made?
A. Both our Original Cat Eyeliner Stencil, Smokey Eye Stencil and Eye Candy Eyeliner Stencils are made in the U.S.A.
Q. Can you create different thicknesses using your stencils or is it the same shape?
- Absolutely. Depending on where you place the inner shape of your stencil will determine how thick or thin the line will. For example if you place your Eye Candy Eyeliner Stencil closer to your lash line the final look will be a thinner line. The further away you place your eyeliner stencil from your lash line will create a thicker more dramatic liner look. The same is true of the original cat eyeliner stencil.
Q. Are the Eye Candy Eyeliner Stencils available with more sheets?
A. Yes, we offer Eye Candy Eyeliner Stencils in a PRO Pack that includes 30 Sheets, “The Eyes Have it” which includes 2 Starter Packs and “All Eyes on You” which includes 16 Sheets.
Q. Are all of your makeup products cruelty free?
A. Yes. All of our color cosmetics are cruelty free, paraben free, vegan and are hand-crafted in Los Angeles, CA.
Q. Where did the idea for the Cat Eyeliner and Smokey Eye Makeup Stencils come from, and what is Beth's background?
A. The idea for the original stencils came from Beth's many years of working with women as a celebrity makeup artist in New York & Los Angeles. Please refer to the "The Beth Bender Beauty Story" section for the whole story of Beth Bender and how she came to create the first ever Eyeliner & Eye Makeup Stencils.
Q. I'm trying to get a better sense of how to use the stencils. Where can I get help?
- You can first, of course, refer to the step-by-step instructions included with your stencils. Most of our eyeliner stencils products online include detailed instructions as well as video’s and images to help with applying. If you’re still having trouble for any reason, or have more questions, you can email one of our artists directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and get personal help for your specific questions and beauty needs.
Q. Where can I buy the Eyeliner Stencils, Makeup Stencil Kits for creating cat eye liner and smokey eyes, and other Beth Bender Beauty products?
A. You can buy all of Beth Bender Beauty products immediately online.
Q. Do the stencils work on any eye type/shape including hooded lids?
A. Absolutely. Beth designed the stencils specifically to be flexible enough to work with anyone's eye shape or size.
Q. Do you ship to Europe and outside of the U.S.?
A. Yes, Beth Bender Beauty products ship all over the world, and as an added convenience we now accept Paypal and PayPal Express as a payment option when checking out.